This guide will explain how to activate a newly created Online Backup user account
Newly created Online Backup users
- An Online Backup user must have been created for you by your administrator.
- If your account has not yet been created, please check with an administrator.
- If you are an administrator and have not yet created your user (s), please click here.
1. Before you can get started backing up your data, your user account must first be activated. Each newly created user receives an activation email. Note your login ID and click activate account.
2. You will be redirected to the account activation webpage. Create your password, and click activate account. The password you create must meet the complexity requirements:
• At least six characters
• Both uppercase and lowercase letters
• At least one digit
3. Before you can begin, you must accept the End-User License Agreement. If you agree, check the box “I accept the End-User License Agreement” and click Let’s Start.
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.