You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access Dynamics Tech products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can't view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
Note: Looking to assign delegate access to your domains? Change your domain delegate folder permissions.
- Go to your Dynamics Tech Delegate Access page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- In the People Who Can Access My Account section, select Invite to Access.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you're inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, read our explanation of access levels.
- Select Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once that person accepts, we'll let you know.
- Pending invitations can be cancelled by either you or an existing delegate and will expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours. If you want to cancel a pending request, select Cancel.
- Change the delegate's access level or remove the delegate from your account at any time.
- Here's how to request access to someone else's account.
- Learn more about delegate access.
- Delegates must have a Dynamics Tech account to accept your invitation. We'll ask them to create an account if they don't have one.