If you need help from someone managing their products in a Dynamics Tech account, you can request delegate access from the account owner. Delegate access allows you to open and use products on the account without needing the account password.
- Go to your Dynamics Tech Delegate Access page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- In the Accounts I can access section, select + Request Access.
- Enter the Name and Email of the person from whom you're requesting account access.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, read our explanation of access levels.
- Select Request. We'll email the owner of your request. Once the request is accepted, we'll email you a final confirmation.
- Once you're given access, you can sign in to the owner's account.
- Which products support delegate access?
- Delegate access is not reciprocal - that is, if an account owner invites you to access that account, that owner also does not receive delegate access to your Dynamics Tech account unless you invite that owner.
- Pending invitations will expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours.